Suffering with chronic pancreatitis, in intense pain. What type of diet is advisable?

hi my name is tamara connors and my boyfriend has chronic pancreatitis . lately he has been in excrutiating pain and i need to know what he should and should not eat since i cook for him. he was diagnosed september 4, 2010 and has no health insurance to get into surgery to have his gallbladder removed. also, is there any insurance that he could look into in the state of florida that is cheap like medicaid . he will turn 20 january 4, 2013 and he is in desperate need of help !
Mon, 22 Apr 2019