Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Suffering with chesty cough, without phelgm, vomiting, pain in upper back, hurts. Cure?

I has been suffering with what appeared to be a chesty cough but without phelgm, this then turned into a dry cough, which was so bad I was vomiting quite a lot. I do not feel ill, but every so often I get very hot and flushed and have a pain in my upper back and hurts like hell in the middle of my chest if I now cough, so much so it feels like my heart is impolding, which is scaring me. It will be a year on the 3rd that I have given up smoking , I still drink alcohol regualry but I now excersice alot, help!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you have cough, chestpain.. no fever.. not feeling ill rules out infection..
it could be a smokers lung..
see your chest physician for chest x ray, ct scan for seeing any lesions..
all the very best..
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor