Suffering with celiac. Why do I use the toilet so much? Why does that make me so tired?

Hi .im 42 year old male .i suffer with celiac .for the past two weeks .i allways need the toilet .for a poo .even if ive already been .and i allWays need to go .wen i sit up .i allso have very bad abdo pain .mainly on the right hand side .aroud the apendix .which i had took out 9 years ago.also the pain is in the lower part of my back also.and i have the pain all the time .worse wen im passing stools .but i feel tired all the time .even though i get 12 to14 hours sleep aday.and feeling dizy and weak .also the limpnods under both my armpits are swollen too any ideas
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

Celiac disease is an inflammatory disease of the colon, causing this symptom you have and need continuous treatment, so you need to see a specialist to prescribe you the right medication.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist