Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Suffering with bipolar disorder, on T-Meat-50. Which other medicine with same composition can be taken?

Hello Sir, My wife is suffering from bipolar disorder and taking medicine of Dr.jhawar Varanasi. Now we are in Delhi and we cant find a medicine T-Meat-50. Will you guide me to where I find this medicine in Delhi? Please also write Doctor Name and address where I can go in unexpected situation. Thanks sunil Tiwari YYYY@YYYY 0000
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

First bipolar is disorder in which patient has episodes of mania and depression on different points of life. Treatment also needed change according to patient mood. Due to that it is advisable to have regular psychiatrist visit.

For current assessment and treatment, you can visit psychiatrist in Delhi with treatment record, so that he can give you prescription for T-Meat-50 or its alternative.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor