Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suffering with adult ADHD. Suggestion for treatment availability in AP?

Dear Sir, I am an Indian 51 year age Scanning of my life personally self identification suffering from adult ADHD these problem is early stage from 25year age I have taken so many businesses and employment my main problem is One s stat business or employment do not contunie and with out complete any work but i am mentally & physiologically, philologically alright presently i have no employment and earnings family responsibilities are so many needs these are all economical like family maintenance, children education and employment,children marriages before me I need ADHD treatment for my fulfill family responsibleties. please give suggestion for the treatment available in AP at Hyderabad. My personal information Age: 51 Weifgt: 78kgs Height: 5.6
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Hi Raju,

It seems like you are in trouble. For someone to experience adult ADHD at 51 years is not a good thing to happen. I understand your concern.

I am sure you would benefit by a direct consultation with Psychiatrist at the earliest. Please do not hesitate to seek help.

I am glad that you know your problem better. There are many responsibilities that you have to keep up with. You will surely do well by seeking a consultation. Please use the below link to get the doctor in your city.

Hope this helps you.

I wish you get back to normal life soon.

Answered: Sat, 15 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor