Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suffering with a water infection, have not urinated, not coming out, pains in pelvic area and back. What can be done?

Hi I'm suffering really bad with a water infection for over a week and I havent urinated for 2 days but I feel like I am desperate to go but it will not come out! I also have really bad pains in my pelvic area and back. I've been drinking potassium citrate mixture and canestan sodium citrate but nothing is having any affect
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.. you have severe gastrointestinal infection and severe dehydration.. please see your physician for IV fluids and appropriate antibiotics for this condition... all the very best..
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor