Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffering with STD, partner and I get deposition post unprotected sex. URDL and HIV test negative. Diagnosis and permanent cure?

i am suffering from a STD and i dont find any infection in my blood like UDRL and HIV test found negtive . but if i intercourse my wife without condom than she may have some kinds of funcies in her .....and i also find some funcies on my panis and after treat with skin crem the same will be diogosed. please let me know about the name and permanent diogonse of the same . as i am suffering from ;last 18 years.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response

My advice to both of you is to consult an STD specialist and undergo all the investigations to diagnose all STD's. There are more than 20 STD's and tests have to be done to diagnose each one of them. No need to panic since most of the STD's are curable. Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 5 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor