Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering with PCOD since teen, no improvement with Krimson, have continuous bleeding. Will this cause complications in pregnancy?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from PCOD scince age of 14 and now i am 24. i was having krimson 35 since last 1.6 years. 3months back i left krimson but still my periods are not regular.5 days back i had periods and not stopped till now.Nw by end of this year i l be gtng married.i am worried will i b able to get pregnant.should i continue with krimson or no.what should i take to make my periods regular.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.

Usually the menstrual cycle will become regular while on pills but when you stop the problem can recur.
If you are having heavy bleeding now, better to take tablets like antifibrinolytics to stop the bleeding first.
Then in treatment of PCOD you can go for insulin sensitizers along with hormonal pills.
Better to decrease the weight in case of overweight which will increase the response to treatment.
Though PCOD can affect the fertility to some extent there are treatment options available to tackle the problem, so don't worry.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 2 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor