Suffering peptic disease, having weight loss. Prescribed Ulcoat, Rabonik. Is weight loss related to these tablets ?

Hi my name is AAAAAA, I am currently suffering peptic disease, where what ever food i have dont get digest. First i consulted a Doctor , they diagonosed and stated that its an gastic issue and gave ulcoat and rabonik tablet. Also for my satisfaction there was upper endocope done , found that there was Bile reflux gastritis and re flux esophagitis grade 1 grade found.... doctor stated that it was be cured permanently. But i took also weight loss test , because i felt there was weight loss which was happening. So doctor advised to take this test , took Pancreatic enzymes test was done and found lipase ( colorometric ) was 65.9 U/L where \it should be 13 - 60 under. My question is i loss weight because of taking this rabonik tablets and ulcoat for past 15 days ? or it should be because of lipase ( colorometric ) is 65.9. NOTE : Any Other test should i take for this weight loss .. what can i do to gain weight in this case , and coming to point my gastic issue is sightly fine now food is getting digested now.. Thanks..
Wed, 7 Aug 2013