Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Suffering from wheezing problem. Looking treatment for this problem?

hi i am suffering this wheezing 13 year s. my age 28. weight 75. hight 160cm. i clean home , when out bus like some dust, pollution place i will get wheezing immediately. can i come out of this problem? any treatment for this problem? please tell me details
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it is clear that you are suffering from allergic bronchitis.
The first and most important treatment is prevention. You should avoid environment with dust and smoke. If your work environment is having unavoidable dust, you can use face mask to minimize dust inhalation.

You can take Montelukast 10 mg along with an antihistamine like Levocetirizine 5 mg once a day. For immediate relief, you can use inhalers containing bronchodilator like Levosalbutamol or a steroid like Budesonide.

Also get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
I hope this is helpful to you.

Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor