Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffering from wheeze, how can i cure ?

I m suffering from veeze for two yrs, now im how can i cure my veeze? plz help me??
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You should find out the cause of veezing.
It may be due to some allergy causing constriction of bronchioles causing spasm and you feel difficulty in breathing.
Go for blood for TC,DC,particular for Eosinophilia.
It may be due to chronic bronchitis or family h/o bronchial asthma.
Take bronchodilators and cough syrup containing salbutamole,bromhexine.
Do deep respiratory exercise.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to Hcm
Wheeze is a sign of a pathology of lung or airways not a disease.It can be due to many diseases like asthma , copd, bronchitis etc you need to consult a chest physician who wil order some blood tests, xray, pft etc and wil start treatment according to the diagnosis.If you are allergic to dust or smoke kindly avoid it.You should also do daily exercise or yoga especially breathing exercises like pranayam
Thanks .
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor