Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Suffering from watery diarrhea. Not responding to monocef, pand-D and bifiac. Suggestions?

i am 33 yr old man, last 3 week i am suffring watere loose motion and 1st i had consulta a doctor and he give injuction and tablet for 5 days and not stop the same and after last week i consult a doctor and he given medicine of monocef, Pand -D, Drotin, bificac for 7 days still i am in same position no improvement , only having loose motion ( no omiting, no pain, no some other problem..) pls suggest what i can do now
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for asking.
Please use tablet Entamizole-DS three times in a day for five day along with Capsule Vibramycin 100 mg once a day and if you still don't improve after 2 days, please consult your G.P./ doctor who should get your stool tested in lab.

Hope this will help you
Your further queries are welcome

Dr. Azeem Ullah
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor