Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from uterus fibroid. Is this curable without surgery?

Dear Madam ,I am 32 yrs female married suffering from uterus fibroid .I have a fibroid measuring 28 x 29 mm in funds ,36 x 25 mm in left lateral wall of uterus .Sub cirrhosis fibroid measuring 38 x 26 mm along posterior and left lateral wall.Can I cure this problem without surgery? I have no baby yet.we need a the fibroid is any problem for conceive?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Fibroids are benign tumors of uterus.Fibroids don't have any medical treatment and are always treated surgically.Fibroids sometime can cause infertality and are removed surgically.Women can concieve with fibroid in uterus and can complete pregnancy safely,but have increased chances of abortion and postpartum.haemorrhage.So it is better for you to get them removed before planning pregnancy.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor