Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Suffering from urosepsis. Taking syndropa plus. Developed tremor. Treatment?

My mom is taking Syndropa Plus 125 mg daily basis, she is 78 years for last 3/4 months she was suffering Urosepsis. During the treatment she had developed tremor, but she never had such problem before her recent illness.Though she is on this medicine still she has tremor.Is there any other advice from you for her next treatment ?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your mother has Acute on chronic urinary tract infection ..

The tremors that you are talking about are in fact rigour due to severe infection.

Please get her urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and start taking appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment to establish the cause of Chronic UTI.


Answered: Sat, 8 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor