Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from typhoid with headaches and body pain

i am sufaring from typhoid with headach and bodypain but no fevar .it is come 5 time in 2 year .give best tablets name
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if you say that you are suffering from typhoid,it is not true, let it be diagnosed by your doctor ! to diagnose thyphoid it is not easy.continuous temperature for few days,pain in abdomen,coating of tongue and some other symptoms may give clue for typhoid but it should be stamped typhoid after widal test.
treatment also should be prescribed by your and follow up of your doctor is also must.
to prevent relapse of typhoid, after you become alright you can go for typhoid vaccine.
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor