Suffering from tuberculoma. Having severe headache inspite of medication. Solution?

My daughter is 12 years old and she is suffering from tuberculoma. she is being treated by doctors at AIIMS, New Delhi. We are getting her treatment from last 3 months . At many occasions she reports severe headache inspite of regular medication. We try giving her pain killers prescribed by doctors still it does no good. Can anyone please guide as to why this pain occurs and if anything could be done to control this situation. I will be grateful for your kind suggestion.

Thanks,
R. S.Shukla
YYYY@YYYY
Mon, 3 Jun 2013