Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suffering from trench foot, pain on walking, white lumpy indents on heels. Cure?

i went to lots of festivals this year, all of which I stupidly forgot my wellies, and with the wet weather my feet suffered. For weeks and weeks after it was very painful to walk, and it still is irritating. After searching the internet, I have realised I have got immersion/trench foot . How do I get rid of the white, rubbery, lumpy, indents on my heels and the ball of my foot? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  309
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us,

You need to keep your foot dry and protect them from minor injuries.
Application of moisturising and antibacterial cream will solve problem.
If much skin is dead,application of salysalate keratolytic cream will help.

I hope that I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help you further. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 18 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor