Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffering from throat pain due to fish bone entered in throat

my name is shikha, age 51 years, ht 5 ft 3 inch, wt 65 kg. a very small soft fish bone entered in my throat longitudinally and anchored inright posterir behind the base of the tonngue. i feel no pain during swallowing but continuousle feel an uneasy sensation and mild pain in a very little area which does not affect my normal life. i have no any other problem.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  438
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
If it bothers you a lot consult an ENT specialist. There is a possibility of localised infection in future.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Hi, welcome to health care magic forum,

Thanks for the query,
The most common site of lodgement of foreignbody, like fish bone is pyriform fossa, valeculla, tonsillar fossa. Please consult an ENT surgeon of your area. It is just a few minutes procedure and you will be allrite.

Hope this will help you.

Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor