Suffering from thigh itching

sir, i m suffering from thigh itch..how can i getover this?
Tue, 3 May 2011
hi

keep yourself dry, sweat will increase it..
its common in summer.. do not wear wet underwears..
dry the underwears in sunlight....
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u must find out cause of itching
if dry skin is there ,apply good moisturizer cream.
take tab cetrizine at night
drink more water
avoid outside food
better to consult dermatologist

Hi I am suffering with eitching promleb under thyes from one year ..I also had been to dermatologist he diagnosised gave just tablets and cream very costly ones took for sometime it dint reduce and it was costly medicen I stoped it ...now its critical painfully thicky dark big patches heavy eitching ...am scared ....help me with medicens

Sir, iam suffering from itching at inner portion of thigh & butts for 3 years.i vonsulted doctors but itching starts again. Skin has become dark at inner thigh area. I itch while sleeping , iam not getting sound sleep at night.due to sctatching it bleeds on skin. Please help me

Hello sir, I am Deepak Gupta from Assam I have been suffering from itching problem in the inner thigh and around it for long time about one year .I have applied so many Quadriderm cream over the affected area which gives little relief but doesn t solve my problem.

Recent questions on  Xeroderma

Hello, I had 2 small patches of dry skin, one on each palm, which gradually grew to encompass most of the area of the palm. Whilst the skin on forms a white border which is slightly peeling in apprearnce, the skin in the centre of the palm has grown in quite tight and ever so slightly leathery. I was thinking this could possibly be a form of eczema, but your judgement would be greatly appteciated. Thank-you very much for your help.

I am having trouble with my feet and hands. extremely dry skin - eczema-like on my hand, and skin is cracking leaving deep knife-like splits in heels, ball of foot, and fingers. My entire right foot is swollen and it is extremely painful to put any weight on it at all. I am afraid the foot is infected. Should I go to emergency clinic? My efforts with Neosporin & wrapping are not working & this has been ongoing for about 2 weeks now.

My Father is 55 Years old and he is suffering from asthma and skin problems like he is having a dry skin,dandruff on hair which happens to cause skin problems on face like skin comes off from his face ....and he is prescibed to use Montek LC ...What is the use ???

have very dry skin, dry scalp and nails just peel and break. do you think i have some vitamin deficiency? when my skin dries on the palms of my hand, i also get small cuts because of itching. I use hand cream with coconut base but does not help much.

why the mouth dries every half an hour

Hi sir my sister's total body is having full dry skin which looks like snake skin by birth only.now she is 12years old.we have consulted so many doctors but no use from 12years. Please suggest what to do. Thanks, XXXXXXX

Hi, I keep getting an eczema kind of a break out in between my fingers. The break out peaks during seasonal change and in winters. Please suggest a remedy