Suffering from syringoma and doctor prescribed to have Ant crud 200. Is it possible to get rid with the help of homeopathy ?

helloi am suffering from syringomaI am 25yrs old and since 3 4 yrs i am having this same problemit is very frustrating and i hate myself looking at the mirrorplease helpi have visited a homeopath and he prescribeb me to take Ant crud 200 one dose after every 2 dayshas he suggested me the right medicine hi. i am suffering from syringoma around my eyes..I am 25yrs old female and since 3 4 yrs i am having this same problem..it is very frustrating and i hate myself looking at the mirror..please help.i have visited a homeopath and he prescribed me to take Ant crud 200 one dose after every 2 days..has he suggested me the right medicine? is it possible to get rid of those with the help of homeopathy and if yes how long will it take?please reply.i am very depressed because it looks ugly.. please help
Mon, 25 Apr 2011