Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from survivd potts spine disease, back very weak. Taking mycibutol 1g, R cinex. Can I conceive?

hi doc ... i m simmy age is 28 .i hv a boy child. i m survivd potts spine diseas from 2010 sep to april2012.i taken the medisn mycibutol 1g, r cinex600,ultranuron+, pza during the same year. i also espareted pss by stmach two tymes also. april 15 ,2012. my doc say dat u r ok by mri chek n alow me to take multivitamins. now am takin al those goldcal d-3, ultranuron. now i want another child and want to cnciev bt my doc say no for it bcz my back is weak so what to do can u plz refrr me soon positivly...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

It is good to note that you have recovered from your TB spine.

Your doctor is the best judge to decide whether or not you are physically fit to conceive again.

Please discuss with him why he feels that you are unfit to conceive. If in doubt, you may consult another physician for second opinion.

Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)

Senior Consultant Neurologist

Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,

My personal URL on this website:

My email:
Answered: Tue, 26 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor