Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suffering from survical. Feels pain in back, hand. Suggest some effective exercises and treatment?

Hello, I am Suffering from survical, as thrice i have fallen on right hand side, due to which doctors seeing my X-ray said its a beginging of the same. i feel tremendous pain in Back. and also if i walk shaking my hands normal then even my right hands stars to pain.. On visiting my Doctor he repeats the madicine. Plz suggest effective excercises. Also i have heard that Some its due to Nerve relocation those doctors can cure by pressing the nerves at right is it. Should i opt for it?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

I have studied your case and your report.
Due to compression of nerve root there can be tingling numbness in your arm and pain.
Also there is large disc bulge which is compressing over spinal cord.

For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started.
Till time, avoid lifting weights. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Wishing you good health.

Take care.
Answered: Mon, 21 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor