Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sun keratosis on head for the last two years

Greetings, I am 49 old man suffering from sun keratosis on my head for the last two years. Besides kriotherapy , is there any other way of healing this problem, for instance Galium verum maybe? And what advices are there left? Thank you in advance
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1.sun keratosis sometimes develop into skin cancer
2.are you exposed to daily sun exposure
3.treatment is although surgical but preventive measures can be adopted:
.apply a good sunscreen:one with aloe vera or one with high SPF:+15
Answered: Wed, 28 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sujo Sonu's  Response
Actinic keratosis or sun keratosis is a precancerous u r suffering since 2years,Galium verum could be suggested but according to my opinion all these aspects are seriously supressing your immune system,i would help you out by Homoeopathic treatment..which is more realiable and safe for you.There are so many medicines related to this aspect which would bring you relief from your suffering..provided you have a proper diet and regimen.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor