Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stress and fainting, kindly help

hi doctor , I'm writing this about my husband. he is always concerned with health and tries to lead a healthy life. yesterday he read in a forwarded mail that less hair in chest can lead to chirosis!! he has less hair on his chest!! he started searching internet about chirosis for sometime and got stressed. but he recognized the relationship between alcohol and chirosis only after may be 30mts of reading. [he is not an alcoholic]. By this time he was very stressed and just he got up from the chair, fainted. But luckily as i was around, i was able to make him up and later on he was OK. 5 years back also a similar incident occurred, where he fainted when he had to undergo blood test for viral fever . He is afraid of blood, illness etc. With reassurance he seems OK now, but i am not sure how he will be the next time. pls advice me how to handle the situation. many thanks, megha
Asked On : Tue, 13 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response

He is probably suffering anxiety, just tel him to enjoy is life and not worry about his health too much

Drink adequate amounts of water daily about 3 to 4 liter.

  •   take enough vitamins and minerals , Eat more complex carbohydrates. avoid greasy food, take fresh fruits and vegetables
  • ask him to join some yoga class or fitness gym
Answered: Fri, 16 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor