Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach problems. Endoscopy done, shows H.Pylori infection. Is H.Pylori curable?

i am uttam iam suffring from stomach problems nera about 6years .dector test three time endo scopy after view my report he says all are ok but H.pylory is positive. he give me medicin for h. pylory and i also taken medicien regular besis.near about 6 month before doctor test 3rd endoscopy and result is H pylory positive.i ask it is not totaly quarible?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that if this is for sure H.Pylori then this is curable with right line of treatment and the best option is "Proton pump inhibitor, antibiotics, this is the complete kit available for H.Pylori but this must be diagnosed perfectly, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Mon, 23 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor