Suffering from stomach pain, uneasy and loss of appetite. Endoscopy report revealed acute on moderate chronic gastritis. Taking Rabeprazole. Suggest

i did endoscopy two years before and according to endoscopy report, i got acute on moderate chronic gastritis. My stomach fundus is normal.
Body is multiple sub mucosal erythematous blackish patches causing vague line of demarcation and brownish dots with normal pit pattern over moderate mucosal swelling in antrum lying in between linae gastricae noted.
In Duodenum
D1 is quite a few grey scars noted.
No active lesion noted.
D2 Normal
and Impression is
Nerd.
+ ACUTE ON MODERATE CHRONIC GASTRITIS

I am suffering from pain frequently and i found my stomach uneasy and i loss my appetite due to these problem.
So, i want to get rid of the problem. what to do??
Now, according to my Dr. advice, i am taking medecines like Rabeprazole 20 mg, Stelbid, R Loc, Sucralfate etc .
What's your advice on this regard??? Please suggest me.

Prenil KC from Nepal
Wed, 26 Jun 2013