Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach pain but all the reports are normal. Can it be stomach cancer ?

I have stomach pain in the upper part. I had a heavy feeling initially about two years back , now i can feel the pain very often. I have done two times endoscopy , 2 normal scans one normal x-ray and even one MRI scanning . results are normal. BUt i still feel the pain . I now for sure its not a gas problem . I have a feeling that it might be a ulcer or stomach cancer . PLease suggest me a cheap and best hospital where i can undergo stomach cancer diagnosis
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  390
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome To HelathcareMagic forum.

Since you have already done few tests in which endoscopy is one among them, it is good enough to diagnose an ulcer or cancerous changes, a biopsy would be generally done when they do endoscopy.

I would suggest an ECG also, if not done get it done

for a good hospital, can we know your in which place?

Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor