Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach pain. Skin feels bitten from inside around ribs and back. Feels tired and pain. Any suggestion?

Hi I m 28 i have been suffering with really bad stomach pains, also sharp shooting pains in my sides. My skin feels like I m being biten from the inside mainly around my ribs and back, this is causing me to itch like mad but there is no rash . I m tired all the time although I get plenty of sleep I ve had blood tests to which have come back normal I m at my wits end as the pain and tiredness is taking over my life, any suggestions on what this could be would be very grateful.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
there are two possibilities

1.the first one may be, ACID PEPSIC DYSPEPSIA;
2.second one is, CHOLELITHIASIS; formation of gallstones within the bladder.
ultrasound scanning for abdomen confirm the problem

wishing you good health
Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor