Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach diseases, diagnosed Celiac diseases, loose motion, fatigue. What do i do?

My name is Hammad.i am from Pakistan. i suffer stomach diseases last 6 years. I lost my weight gradually and Now 47 KG. My Age is now 36.Dr. digonise me Celiac diseases. I use strically gluten free diet but face lose motion,crump, fatigue , weekness, Enthistolyiica cysts seen(++) seen in my stool.for this i use flygil tablit (metrozine) but it is not removed. what can i do ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Amoebiasis is a chronic disease in the subcontinent which does not need to be treated unless you have lowered immunity.How can you cure amoebiasis when you are taking in amoeba cysts with every glass of water you drink?Folic acid and other nutrition supplements along with strict gluten free diets will help you recover your weight and health.Other diseases like Tuberculosis will need to be ruled out.
Answered: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor