Owl Image

Suffering from stomach cramps, nausea and sweating. Any idea what is going on ?

I am a 21 year old female. I am overweight but recently started weight watchers and already lost five pounds. I have been eating much healthier for the past two weeks. I take prozac, mircette, protonix, singulair, and acidophilus daily. My stools are soft but I have difficulty passibg them fully. It is also pellet-like but again not hard. I never feel like I m done going but cannot go anymore. I have also had bad stomach cramps at night with lots of gas, sometimes nausea and sweating too. Pepto bismol seems to help. Any idea what s going on ?
Tue, 10 May 2011