Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sore, tight and inflamed muscle around upper back. Is this repetitive strain injury?

i have been suffering for some time with a sore, tight, feels inflamed, muscles across my upper stretch or turn is uncomfortable. im a home help, which involves a lot of cleaning, i go the gym 3 times a week. im wondering if its repetitive strain injury? im also at the menopause 53 this year and my eyes are wartery, and sumtimes one eye seems blurry. thankyou for your time to answer.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having osteoartheritis of cervical spine and shoulder.
Go for physiotherapy and short way diathermy.
for having eye problem, consult ophthalmologist to rule out refraction of error and glaucoma.
Take calcium, vitamin A and D supplements.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 25 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor