Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sneezing and blocked nose. Suggest some effective medicine

Hello doctor, I am Ashok, Age 34, Male. i have been suffering from allergy sneezing and nose blocking for the past 6 months. i took both english and homoeopathy medicines but i get relief only for shorter this time i am suffering from nose block for more than 15 days and also have running nose and cold..finding difficult to sleep and even day time unable to manage...started feeling ear and teeth pain too..pls suggest
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hello Ashok.
Thanks for your question.
Your suffering from recurrent blocked nose,cold and many more symptoms.
The commonest cause of these symptoms other than allergy is deviated nasal septum(DNS)
You can use nasal decongestant,antihistiminics for relief of your symptoms but I would suggest you to consult an ENTsurgeon who will evaualvate you for DNS.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Thu, 20 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor