Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering from slight pain with fever. How to cure from it ?

Slight dull pain on the right side, upper mid section. Started last night. Cant feel it unless I move a certain way or push it, and only sometimes. No nausea or fever . Just annoying and Im a hypochondriac. Im worried it might be appendicitis , but after reading about it online it doesnt feel that severe. Im not sure though.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Slight dull pain in abdomen in upper mid section can be due to gastritis or duodenitis and not due to appendicitis so no reason to fear.You can take a antacid like Ranitidine/Famotidine and you should feel fine in an hour.Also as a home remedy you can drink a glass of cold milk which will help reduce the pain.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor