Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Suffering from slight discomfort near the anus outside

Hi, I am a 26 year old male bachelor. Few days back, I noticed having a small bulb near the anus outside. I am suffering from slight discomfort during the normal day and feared if it was piles . History: I have been suffering from mental tension since few months and have been sitting for long times on hard floor (applying for jobs). But I used to take fiber rich food (regular diet is not bad). Also I suffered from constipation and gas problem (Digestion problem) for few months earlier and cured it by consuming digestive enzymes. Currently, I am staying in US. I request you to help me with precautionary measures, diet, treatment I should take in the early stage to prevent further aggravation of the problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  461
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You might be suffering from piles / hemmorhoids. Due to constipation , when a person strains there is pressure and piles get worsen.As the piles grow pain increases , which causes more constipation again.This cycle continues.So it is necessary to treat constipation with laxatives and piles can be reduced by reducing pain and soft diet.If in worse case surgery is done.You may use Lignocaine jelly at anus to ease your pain only under medical supervision.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor