Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sleep disorder with high blood pressure

I am unable to sleep in the night for a long time may be since last decade in my early years i could take it easyly now it has become unbearable please help. age 52, male, having high bp in the range of 140/94 when medicated
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Mr.Das thanks for choosing health care magic.See normal sleep is must for all.and in todays era there are various reasons for not getting adequate sleep which leads to variety of problems.You should visit your physician and try to look for the cause.Some times some anxiety,work pressure play a role in this ,so your doctor after examination for sometime may give you some medication to establish your sleep pattern again to normal.In mean time try to avoid stimulant like tea/coffee/cold drinks after evening hours.take light dinner,go for a walk before going to bed,do regular exercise and stop watching TV before going to bad.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor