Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from skin disease. Report shows lichenoid drug eruption. Treatment options?

I am from XXXXX, my mom is facing with some skin diseases problem After certain checkup in report it show now its a lichenoid eruption I am having no idea it s caused by some side affect of other medicines, hear i am not clear whether its lichenoid drug eruption Now i just wanted to know, who is the best doctor to consult and go ahead with treatment for the same.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Usually, a dermatologist is handling lichenoid drug eruptions and get the patients treated.

The treatment consists of removing the causative factor, and treat the complications. Sometimes the dermatologist would ask other specialists' advice in specific cases.

Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 8 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor