Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sjorn`s syndrome

iam aged 59 and am suffering from sjorn`s syndrome for the past 3 years.Iam undergoing treatment under dr.chandrasekar from chan re rheumatology institute,malleswaram, bangalore.iam regularly taking medicines.but every three months iam taking special blood tests which is proving costly for me.I just want to know whether any treatment and cure is available for the same under homeopathic system for a fast and cheaper cure for this sjorn`s syndrome.if you need any further details, i shall give them on hearing from you.If any doctor is available at bangalore it will be helpful to me.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  1716
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Sjögren's ("SHOW-grins") syndrome is a chronic disease in which white blood cells attack the moisture-producing glands. The hallmark symptoms are dry eyes and dry mouth, but it is a systemic disease, affecting many organs and may cause fatigue as in any auto immune disease allopathic medical system is directed toward the particular areas of the body that are involved and complications, such as infection. There is no cure for Sjogren's syndrome. But Homoeopatic medicine stand ahead in this condition where in slowly correct the error in the system defense mechanism and correcting in the root cause level of the problem. you need to meet a good homoeopathic doctor in person in this regard as it takes a bit long time for management of this case.
Answered: Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
If there is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioner in your area, go see them. Chinese medicine has a track record that goes back over 5000 years.
Answered: Sun, 19 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor