Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Suffering from shoulder pain. Which treatment is advisable ?

i am suffering from shoulder pain for more than last 20 days. its is surrounding the shoulder blade . it become severe in night time. i am mother of one year old baby.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see as you breastfeed the baby,so you take homoeopathy medicine for apply arnica ointment over your shoulder and take rhux tox 30 5 to 6 globules in 20minute interwal.dont taking anything 5min before &after taking medicine.dont lift any thing heavy,rotate you arm in clock or anticlockwise will definetly work but dont then go for orthopedic doctor.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajesh's  Response
Mam, seems like you have a shoulder sprain which could be caused by carrying your child, mam i would request you to take an xray of shoulder ap view and then show it to a orthopaedician, there are some tests to be done for now give your shoulder lots of rest and take warm salt packed in a cloth an place it around the shoulder, an after that apply dicloran gel and apply cold package, in addition to this you can start with tab hifenac mr twice a day for five days and avoid picking up heavy weights and you must be fine by one week.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor