Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sexual disorder after having tentax royal. Treatment?

dr. sir
I am sougata majumdar from kolkata in west Bengal got a problem . after taking a medicine named " tentax royal" manufacture by " Himalaya" i have suffering sexual disorder ( sperm is very thick and flow in semi exited condition and keep me away from sexual relation.) and also got a chronic migration.from last six years. most and major problem is whole night dreaminess sleep please advice me how i get relieve from it.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your given history in detail.
In your description yo have mentioned that you you have side-effects after using the medication tentex royal. It is an ayurvedic medicine- claimed to be having no side-effect. But yes it can have the mentioned side-effect.
Firstly I would advise you to stop the medication. There after wait for 2-3 weeks and see if the symptoms resolve by self.
If not you should consult a psychiatrist. He may advise you some benzodiazepines which can take care of your sleep and anxiety issues.
regarding your early ejaculation,try indulging in more of foreplay and there are medications available to increase the time of sex in allopathy (paroxetine, depoxetine). But then i would suggest you wait for a few weeks.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi's  Response
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

Tantax royal is a medicine manufactured by Himalayas. It is a ayurvedic preparation and is claimed to be a safe medication. It may cause thickness of semen, but problem of chronic insomnia, dreams in sleep with headache is not so common. Mild excitation may occur due to stimulation. I will advise you to please stop the medicine completely and try yoga to relax yourself.
For excessive dreams and problem of sleep visit a Psychiatrist for evaluation. Medicines like low dose clonazepam or zolpidem will help you in sleep as well as these medicines will relieve you with anxiety. Please visit psychiatrist for expert opinion.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor