Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffering from severe stomach problems

hi i have stomach problems all the time it sounds like i have gas i hear the noises but it barely moves it makes my body ache constantly it gets in the lower part of my body and i can barely walk i cant belch it stays in my neck and sometimes it like i get this unexplainable smell it sometimes makes me vomit up foam and blood PLEASE HELP WHAT CAN I DO
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
as per the history given above it looks like u have acid peptic diseae..i feel u need to have a very good diet lots of fibre containg food like fruits and case u smoke or drink alcohol ,its better u abstain from it..drink plenty of water, atleast 4 litres per day..if u do get pain abdomen start taking tablet pantodac-DSR 1-0-1 half an hour before is very important for halitosis(bad breath) to come down..
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Your symptoms sound multiple and complicated.If you are vomitting up blood,this is serious.You need a list of tests to determine the cause.Blood tests,ultrasound,xray and even endoscopy may be required.Make sure your bowel movements are regular and normal.Change in diet is needed.Avoid oil,spicy,fried food.Avoid alcohol and smoking.You need to start antacids too.
Start with this and make an appointment with a physician.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
hi gm,your hearing sounds means it likely you have heavy load of TINYWORMS stick to your intestine firmly, eating glucose of your food&produces large amount of gas which moves as per gases law we studed in 11std in science.YOU see nobody will tell you abt your problem until years.ANY way get done usg-abdomen&test for food allergies &consult gastro.
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

OBGYN Dr. Minoo Bhagia's  Response
I think you are suffering from peptic ulcer as you mentioned vomiting and blood.You should go for an endoscopy , before that you can take antacids like pentoperazole and domperidone combinations.Take tablet gasex two tablets thrice daily.Drink cold milk , avoid fried and spicy food, drink lot of water , constipation should not be there so take lot of fibre and go for morning walks and exercise.Ultrasound is must to rule out gall stones.You have not mentioned your age ?
best wishes
take care
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor