Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Suffering from severe sleep disorder with a bad headache. treatment?

Hello Sir, I am 24 years old.I am suffering from severe sleeping disorder problem since past 1 year & something serious is always going in my mind throughout day, due to which i couldn t concentrate & also there is pain in my head and also on whole face specially in mouth. Please held me in come out from this situation.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
You are unable to concentrate during day time and unable to sleep with chronic headache.Probably you are suffering from Tension type headache with atypical facial pain with chronic insomnia.You need to be evaluated in detail including history and clinical examination .You need to meet neurologist.You may also require imaging study of brain to rule out structural lesion.Go for neck relaxation execise and sleep hygiene measures
Answered: Wed, 19 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor