Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering from severe lower back pain, low grade fever, chills. Ultrasound, CT scan normal. Cure?

Hi for the past 5 day I have had sever back pain on lower right side and now it has spread to the frount right and back Iam tried all the time puking and have a low grade frevor with realy bad chills. Last month I had bad pain in my right frount they thought it was my apendix I had I ultrasound and a ct scan with die but nothing was found they gave me ivs with antibiotics I started to feel better. But this pain is so much different I don t know what to do I don t want to go to the hospail to be told its all in ur head and sent home with pain pills when theey are not working anyways thank janet Roth
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pain in in the front and back on the right side is likely to be related to a urinary infection. Since the ultrasound scan and CT scan have come normal, all the serious causes have been ruled out. Taking plenty of fluids orally and i.v. antibiotics will help in improving the symptoms.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sat, 23 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor