Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks with fibromyalgia and rhuematoid arthritis

I m a 38 yr old female who suffers from severe anxiety and panic attacks which keep me from doing most anything. I was told to try these bath salts . After splitting a 500 mg bag during which I felt very able to open up to my hubby about most everything. I am now terrified from the anxiety I m experiencing. I know it was the most stupid thing anyone especially me could ever do And will never do again. I also suffer from severe pain from fibromyalgia and Rhuematoid arthritis . I guess I just miss my hubby cause the pain, sleepless and anxiety. And did something really stupid. What I want to know is did I ingest to much, when will this horrible feeling Of anxiety wear off, is there anything I can do to help it stop sooner or to atleast lessen it to a reasonable level. I m really scared here!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have got anxiety depression.
never go for bath salt.
Consult psychiatrist as soon as possible.With the treatment you will be completely alright.
You have to take treatment for long time.
At this age due to degenerative changes you got pain in the joints.
Take some multi vitamin supplement and good branded calcium.
okand bye.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor