Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suffering from severe acne

Sir, Myself Anuj Agrawal from Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh! Sir i am suffering from severe acne problems! Sir there are a lot of pimples on my face and it is increasing day by day! Sir my age is 18! Sir i request you to help me as early as possible!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  654
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

getting pimples in the growing age, that too in teen years is common, due to hormonal changes. Maintain good hygiene..and do not pick on up on how to avoid them and the facts about them..I read them here on this site in the 'health articles' section about 2 months back..I have been following what they suggetsed..and now my pimples are so much in control..I was fed up when i came across the tips on ance here and the facts that made me understand and follow what to do.

Answered: Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Hi ,Anuj,
It is common inflammatory disease in adolescents.
Large number of inflammatory pimples called as Acne Papulosa.
To control the pimples , avoid chocolate, creams, fried foods ,and butter.
Wash the face frequently with Glycerin soap with warm water.This reduces the excessive oil.
Apply sandal wood powder mixed with rose water four times a day.
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor