Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suffering from psoriasis. What treatment should be done?

Respected sir, my sister is suffering from psorasis since 10 years,she is not getting cure ...,we have dissused with many doctors kindly suggest me for treatment
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hii, i have gone through your sisters case, well, i would suggest Homoeopathic treatment, the autoimmune system could be corrected through Homoeopathy,Do mention about your sisters age, family history of Psoriasis if present, you could mail me the details ( I would give you my word that homoeopathy has wonderful medicines esp. those from Adel and Reckweg.
Answered: Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor