Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation

i am 29 yr old male &got a premature ejakulation before one year i am 29 yr old hight is 175.5 cms 60 kg have a prmature ejaculatin problem bfore one year
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,

Premature ejaculation is common for the beginners in sex due to excitment, once u get accustumed u will have better control over ejaculation. If problem persist then consult sexologist for starting proper treatment.

Hope I have answered ur question,
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to do regular exercise and take healthy diet'
do pelvic floor exercise ,do like u r try to stop urination
use condom
do check ur sugar level
donot over excite during sex ,calm urself
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor