Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation, pain while urinating. Solution?

My wife of five years does not always enjoy when we have sex together although I have a problem of faster ejaculation when we are in the act. As a result we dont frequently have sex although we stay together. After staving me off sex for two weeks I started to wet dream and again while am in the shower I experience strong penile erection . On the same note while I was applying bath soap on my body it seems in that dissolution the soap (Geisha) got into my penis and as at now I feel a lot of pain when urinating though we have had sex once like 3 days ago. Please advice if the problem is temporary or I seek medical attention. Eliud
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the fact that you have stated It appears that you have a problem of Premature Ejaculation.In majority of the cases in absence of any Organic cause like Diabetes ,Hyperthyroidism it is mind related and due to what is called as Performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and delay Ejaculation
1) Practice regular exercise fior 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and vit A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
You should discuss the issue with your wife as her co operation is equally important to solve this problem.
You should consult some Qualified sexologist to adapt or learn some Techniques like Stop and Start or Squeeze technique to delay ejaculation.Please remember that this can be cure completely. You may take medications like Phosphodiesterase (Sildenafil )and Dapoxetine to be taken 1/2 hour before going intercourse.Please get prescription of these drugs from your family Physician.
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor