Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation. Treatment?

i am 27 and for the last four years i have suffered badly from premature ejaculation , sometimes as little as 30 secs to a minute. i used to be able to go for ages like well over 30 mins no problem. whats happened. up until a year ago i didnt get laid for 2 years and masterbated alot could this have something to do with it what can i do about this
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Bsed on the fact that you have posted It appears that you have Premature Ejaculation since 1 year.Asuming that you hah\ve hard erection and in absence of any organic cause iin majority of the cases it is mind related and due to performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delaying ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise fior 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and vit A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
5) Spend more time in foreplay You have to learn few sex techniques like stop and start technique and squeeze technique from qualified Sex Therapist
You can take Tab Phospodiesterase inhibitors like (Sildenafil) and Dapoxetine to be taken 1 hour before intercourse..
Consult your family Dr ,to get prescription for these drugs.
Answered: Thu, 10 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor