Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest some medicine to get cured married 9 yrs b4......but i never satisfied in sex bcoz of his early ecajuation.....within 5 to 7 seconds he ll come out nd this is making me mad for several thr any medicine for this problem...i know he can t do it wd any of ur suggestions..he needs medicine i believe..he never could stop it more thn 5 seconds....
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Premature ejeculation is most of the times is due to psychological reasons. As you say you are suffering for very long time . I would suggest to seek counselling from expert which will help ypu both.
Certainly some test may be required then proper therapy may be given some local application and drugs like Dapoxitine 30 mg to 60 mg may be used 1 to 2 hour before the act. hope this will help you .
Answered: Mon, 20 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor