Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest any tablet?

Dear sir I am male 27 years old , i got married 4 months back i have a very good interest in sex and she also... my problem is while we doing sex my semen will leak out within 1 or 2 mints , i completely failure to satisfy her and i am feeling very bad, this is the major problem i facing and i have a very good strength in penny . pls suggest me any tablets or medicine i have to take. i have to lead a happy life with her.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You are married 4 months back and do not have any problem in getting good erection Your main concern is premature ejaculation.Normally psychological factors play major role in premature ejaculation You have to allay your anxiety and avoid excitement during sex.You can discus the issue with your wife and she would be the best person to help you You can take Tad Depoxetine 60 mg 1 hour before going for sex. If your problems persists after a trail of this drug for a month you should consult some qualified sexologist or Urologist.Please do remember this is temporary phenomenon and settles down of its own over a period of time So do not worry at all.
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor